January 22, 2012

Hola Familia y Amigos,
 
Hola de Chile. It's been an awesome week that has just totally flown by! Oh my goodness, I can't even believe it, and what a week it was, but I will fill you all in on that later. First, I hope everything is going well back at home. I am sure that everyone is staying busy and it sounds like some of the girls had a fun weekend together. Dad, I am glad that you are doing alright. I hope you keep feeling better. I will continue to pray for you and all you guys. Dear Elder is an awesome way to write; that seems to work fine as of right now. I have not got my package yet mom, but the zone leaders are giving us any mail that we have tonight. They are actually at the office right now to get it, so I am not sure if I got it or not. Oh, and mother, soccer will never become my favorite sport, but yes, we play it a lot and I like it fine. Football will always be there in my heart though, haha. That's so crazy to hear about Timp basketball and how Jantzen made that last three to win. That would totally be him doing that to Timp, of all schools, ha! You will have to tell him nice job for me. I feel so bad for Ryan Hamilton. I hope that everything works out and that he will be able to go back out. I love that guy. If you ever see him again make sure to tell him I love him. That is so awesome about Brant and Jana! I am so excited for them. That is really really cool. Now I will have some one new to meet when I come home ha. I am sure he will end up just like a little Brant and oh how fun that will be. Or maybe he will turn out like Jana and like to feel people's ears, haha! I am just messing, if you read this Jana. I think it's great when you rub ears, haha. It's good to hear that home is back to normal with snow on the ground during this time of year.  It's so weird not to have snow in January. I hope everyone in the fam is doing good.
 
Now for a little update on what's going on down here in Rahue. We worked our bums off this week and I think that is why the week went by so fast. We were calling people all the time, inviting everyone to church, contacting as many people as we could and teaching to the best of our ability. It was an awesome week and I can't wait to improve even more. That is what is so great about missionary work and even in life in general. The ability to change for the better and improve and progress is an amazing blessing and brings so much fulfillment and happiness. It is amazing. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation and for the ability it gives us to progress, not only in this life, but for eternity. We have the ability to change and become better and reach our potential and become better than we ever thought we could. What an amazing gift. What satisfaction it brings to look back and know that you changed something for the better; that you conquered a weakness. Oh boy, I can't even tell you how much I want to improve in such little time out here on the mission. Plus, not only do I get the chance to really mold myself but I get to help others do that as well and really see the potential that God has intended for them. Wooooo, so cool.
 
Ok, now really fast I will tell you about what we did today on our trip. We went to a place called Puyehue and it was pretty darn awesome! It was like this vacation resort with hikes and stuff and hot springs. We took a hike up to the top of this little mountain and at the top you could look out and see for miles of green. It was so pretty and so awesome. The problem was it was hard to get really good pictures because there was a lot of fog. I will send them to you as soon as I can. I never have the opportunity to even think about what I am going to do about pictures. I am sure I will find out some way to send them, ha. For now I will just keep doing what I am doing. I am a little scared to send them home from where I am right now though. I don't want to pick up a virus, so I will have to send them another time.
 
Well, I love you guys tons. Don't worry about me and Elder Purser. We are just workin' our bums off, ha! Oh yeah, I forgot, Elders Hamblin and Cross leave this Wednesday; kinda sad but that's ok, ha. Well I love you all so much.
 
Love,
Elder Brown

Brittany,
I hope everything with the fam is going well. The boys sound as cute as ever. I love them so much. Sounds like you all had a fun trip down with the girls. I love you so much and your boys also.
Love,
Elder Brown

Lacee,
I am so glad to hear that you are getting more used to school and stuff. Also I am glad to hear that you found a job so you could stay busy like out on the mission. Holy smokes, it's crazy how you just go non-stop out here. I love it though. Tell all those new friends of yours at school and also tell all the new boys to stay away or they will have your BIG bro to deal with haha. Notice how I said big haha. Love you so much. 
Love,
Elder Brown

Caiden,
Whats up mi hermanito flaquito? Como esta little man.? Even if you grow taller than me I will always call you little, ha. Sounds like everything is going good back at home. Remember that you need to take care of Mom and Dad now that you are the only kid at home. I love you tons Brother. You are so awesome. Keep workin' hard and studying those scriptures. 
Love,
Elder Brown

Elder Diaz,
¿Como esta compañero? La misíon es genial. El obra es bacan(chito). Espoñol es mas o menos. Usted puede ver eso. Coundo yo hablo acerca el Evangelio es mejor pero con otras cosas como este es difícil pero, estoy aprendiendo cada dia. Como esta Peru en su misíon. Espero que es bueno. 
Con amor,
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment