March 19, 2012

Hola familia y amigos,

Hola everyone! I love you all so much. It was another good week as a missionary. I am glad to hear that you got that letter finally, ha. I can still remember like it was yesterday writing that letter sitting in the mission home, about ready to die because I was so tired from traveling too much. Time just flies when you are on the mission. I just don't understand how it works. Momita's family is doing really good. School just started back up so the little kids we don't see anymore or Momita because she is a teacher, so we usually just see the two boys and Papito. It's good to hear the weather is still the same in Utah. Sometimes it's like that here. It will rain in the morning and then all of a sudden it's hot, ha. So, I feel at home a lot of the time. I can not believe that Mom got an email account!! Way to go MOM. Does that mean you learned how to turn the computer on, hahaha, just messing with you Mom. That's the way to go Mom. It's good to hear everything is going normal there at home. Way to go on selling that banner Mom. You really are just the hardest working Mom ever. I am so thankful for you. I regret the many times that I didn't respect you like I should have. So many people told me that you will realize all that your Mom does for you later in life. I have already realized it. I love you Mom so darn much. You have really made me into who I am today. I always think about the 2000 stripling warriors and how from now on I will always listen to my mother, ha. They did not doubt their mothers for their mothers knew it. I love that so much. Learn that now Caiden. Dad just as much so has been an amazing influence in my life and I could go off about that forever as well but I won't because of time, but I love you parents very much.

I can't believe that Caiden is turning 15! He will always be little lanky, skinny boy for me, ha. That's crazy that Jesse is married. I am so happy to hear that you are reminding Bridger of me. Keep doing it please. I am pretty sure we will get to see all of conference. I am so so so excited, I can not wait!!! We might have 2 baptisms that day, so I sure hope so ha. I am so glad to hear a little bit about March Madness, oh how I love it. It sounds like it has been a good one so far to. Too bad BYU is already out. I am so sad about the poor truck. So many good memories with that thing. I hope what ever you end up doing works out. I sure do love that thing, ha. Good thing I got to give it a kiss good bye.

Now for a little bit on this week. We had....... 1 BAPTISM!!!! It was the baptism of Maria's son and I got to baptize him. Oh man, I love baptisms! I just love them. I don't know how to compare it. Here you go: it's like all week of having practice and working hard and then at the end you get to play in the big game. That's how baptisms are. Me and Elder Turner are doing really good. We are having fun working hard and running home every night to get home on time, ha. Sometimes we make up songs and break out into singing saying things like, Yo quiero bautizar yo quiero ensenar! Ha, it's pretty funny, or tengo que orar por mi gente. We are doing awesome though. We have a few people with dates for baptism so we are looking foward to those. Other than that it's been another week of teaching and testifying, ha. I know that the Gospel can change people. I have seen that a lot already on my mission. Maria's son who just got baptized is 9 and it is unbelievable what he has learned and even how he, as a little kid, has changed. Just looking back to when I met these people and seeing where they are now it is pretty darn sweet. As of right now there are three things I like most about the mission: 1.) Baptisms 2.) When investigators tell us they are feeling the Spirit or when they tell us stories about feeling it. 3.) Seeing the change in people. It's just the best the mission. Love you guys tons.
Love,
Elder Brown

Sister Brown,
I am so glad to hear from you sis. I love you so much. I am glad you are feeling better and that everything is going good in Cedar. That is so cool that you are going to work at EFY. I want to do that. You are going to be awesome. I love you sis.
Love,
Elder Brown

Britt,
I can't believe that Trent is Brent's zone leader, that blows my mind, you have got to tell him. I sure do love Trent. Brent is one lucky guy. I am so glad the boys are doing good. I love you all so much.
Love,
Elder Brown

Thanks for the letters I got this week from Jenna and Halee Clement. I will throw in the pictures from the baptism in next week, I forgot my card today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment