April 9, 2012

Hola Familia y Amigos,
 
WARNING! I am just going to tell you right now that this letter might be a little shorter, and I might not get to write to everyone in the fam today, so this might be for everyone. Don't stop writing me because I like to hear from everyone. I am glad that everyone is doing well. That story about Caiden scoring a goal was pretty awesome to hear. I score goals all the time here haha just kidding. I just want everyone to know that I love you all. I am so glad to have such an amazing support group of friends and family. 

Now for mother's questions haha. I love answering them Mom don't worry. Our living conditions - ha I don't really know what to say. I am telling you, it's a lot different than missionaries in the states, ha, but it works just fine. I never talk about our house because we are never there ha. My house is the street in my sector where I work. The shower is normal just smaller than in the states. A lot smaller, haha. We have our little tables where we study and our bedrooms upstairs and that's about it. It's a good little place. It's starting to get really cold in the mornings, ohh, I don't know what's going to happen when it gets really really cold ha. Yeah, we exercise good in the mornings. We go to the gym and when we aren't at the gym we run and sometimes go play soccer in the morning for the exercise. That's about it for the questions I think. That's crazy to hear about all of Dads work changes that are happening. The church is just awesome isn't it. 

Now for an awesome week to tell you all about. Wow, this was a week stuffed full of miracles. I can't even believe all the miracles that happened this past week. First off, Luis and Yesica got married this past week which is awesome. So Luis, or the Dad of Jose, Luis and Nico, who we baptized earlier, has a date to get baptized this weekend woo woo! As well, Gabriel has a date to get baptized this weekend also. The biggest miracle of all is that Alberto and Carolina, two of my very favorite people, are going to get married so that Carolina can get baptized and Alberto can get the priesthood. Wow, I love them so much. That family has worked so many miracles by their faith. They are amazing. They won't be getting married until June though. That's the earliest date there was. Chile is weird with getting people married, it takes them forever. Carolina said to me the other night, "That means I will be getting baptized the day after right", haha. Wow, they are amazing. Something I have learned this last week is how to make miracles happen ha. First, you have to pray with all the faith that you have for help to accomplish something. Then, you have to go out and work as hard as you can and not doubt, leave it all out on the court (mission field) and then things will happen. It doesn't fail God will help those that help themselves. You have to go out and do something about it. One other thing is this week I made myself a life long goal; That if someone needs a priesthood holder to go out and do something, If someone needs the sacrament or a blessing or anything like that, and they ask for help, I will always raise my hand no matter what. That is one of my life time goals now. Thanks to the example of Andres the new convert who just received the priesthood and he jumps at every opportunity to use it. I love it. I will do that for the rest of my life. Us men hold the power of God here on earth. We need to get out and use it and help others. It is our duty, there are no excuses to not use the power of God. What a blessing we have to hold that power to help others. I am always going to remember that. I love you family so very much. Thanks for everything. Haz lo justo!!!
Love,
Elder Brown

Anyone who has wrote me a letter or email who is not the fam I am in the process of writing you by hand!!! 

Oh and sorry I didn't get any photos on here it's not letting me attach any right now. Sorry next week it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment