April 2, 2012

Hola Familia y Amigos,
WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say about this past week. I would have to say one of the very best weeks in my mission so far. I have never felt so uplifted by one weekend in my whole entire life. Wooo, it was a good one. I am glad as always to hear that all is going well and that you all enjoyed conference. I was thinking about all of you sitting together on my favorite couch ever just watching on that nice TV of yours. I enjoyed every single session out here in Rahue. That's cool that mom got to go back to the MTC. That is now my favorite place in Utah valley I think, ha. The MTC is the best. That was a cool story Mom of that cleaning check that you did with the guy that was getting baptized; it really is just one of the best things ever to see. To see someone making changes in their lives that you know will have an eternal impact on their lives. Thanks for sharing your stories and experiences of the week with me.

Ok, now for a little bit on my week. WOW, it was awesome. First we taught a lot this week and found some really cool new people to teach. Then Friday, like I told you, we had Zone conference and it was amazing! So much amazing instruction from our inspired President Rappleye; he is such a smart guy and he just knows a lot about how to be succesful. It was an awesome conference. We were so busy that day that we had to have the Assistants to the president, Elder McCormick (Fredonia Arizona - was set apart by unlce Matt) and Elder Gomez, went and filled up the baptisimal font for us. We ended up just having two baptisms, Gabriela and Camila. It was a great baptism and we had like 10 missionaries there because of conference and even Presdient Rappleye ended up coming with his wife. It was sweet. We were a little sad that one baptism didn't happen but we will be working to have it for this up coming week. Now for conference. OH MY GOODNESS, I have never been more excited for conference and I have never been so impacted by it either. It was one awesome conference. I loved every second of it. The first session we watched in Spanish but all the rest we watched in English. Wow, I loved every talk in a different way. It seemed like almost everyone said something about the families. My testimony has grown stronger of the families. M Russel Ballard said, ¨The family is the most important cause in our life time¨. I love it. Elder Cook said one of the most important things that we can do in the family is family prayer. One of my favorite parts of the whole conference was like Caiden said, Elder Hollands talk was bomb. I loved how he finished. Don't wait, it's getting late, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. All I said after that was wow! Ha, we can't wait; we have to repent and improve ourselves now, we have to work as a family to do it too. When he did that I just felt like he just hit a walk-off home run and just walked off the field, ha. It was an amazing conference and I could share thing after thing but I don't have that much time. It was pura revelaciĆ³n. Elder Turner  and I, in between sessions, would go work. One time we even went to centro and sang in the center of the city, haha, it was funny. What a good week. 

I love you all so very much. Thank you all for your support. I would just ask for two things. I think I need an electric razor. I have to shave so much, and if you could please send me my line of authority. I love you!!
Love,
Elder Brown aka Oso (bear) that's what everyone calls me ha

Caiden,
Wow, I loved your story of giving a Book of Mormon out. I was so proud to hear that. Keep inviting him to read and pray about it. I love you bro, you are so awesome. Keep working hard in sports and everything.
Love,
Elder Brown

Britt,
Thanks for your email. I love hearing about the funny things that Blake says; what an awesome kid. I can't believe that Bridger is so big. I love your fam so much. Keep plugging along. I love you all.
Love,
Elder Brown

Grandma and Grandpa,
I wanted to write you all and tell you how much I love you. I am so very grateful for the strong family that you have raised. For the example of the saints. You all have always been "enlisted in the conflict". You all are so amazing. I love you both so very much. Thank you for everything you have taught me in my life. Thanks for your support, love and contribution to help me to be out here on the mission. I love you.
Love,
Elder Brown
I hope all is going well in Grandpa's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment