April 23, 2012

Familia y Amigos,
 
Another week gone in Rahue wooo. Elder Hoybjerg is awesome. He is from California and he has 6 more weeks in the mission than me. I have just been showing him around the sector and meeting all the members and investigators. I am the oldest Elder in the zone in Rahue. What I mean is I have been in the Rahue zone for the longest ha. I love this place. I don't really mind being here another cambio. Actually, I wanted to be here as much longer as I possbily could. I love the people here. Everyone was so suprised that I stayed here another cambio. Everyone in the ward thought I was leaving ha. 

Everything is awesome here in the mission. I love being here. I love studying the scriptures everyday. I just love learning now days. It's my favorite thing to do now. Before the mission learning wasn't something that I though was that awesome. Now it's the best thing ever. I love that. Sorry this letter won't be very long or organized. Usually I print out the emails so I can see them and answer all the questions but this morning when I printed them out just Britt's was there. I am very glad that I got to hear from you parents ha. Oh, by the way mother, it's not really a heating system it's like a stove we make fire in, but it does work really good to warm up the house. I thought you were talking about like a heating system built into the house. I haven't heard anything about Mother's Day. I know we will be able to call and I believe that it might be skype. We will have to see. I am feeling just awesome, so don't worry about that. I sure hope I get to be companions with one of the Elders I came with. I love everyone single one of them. I have talked to all of them at least once over the phone; they are all doing awesome. I do miss Elder Turner a little bit, he was awesome. I loved his attitude to go out and work and be 100 percent focused all day. I sure did learn from him. I am very glad to be with Elder Hoybjerg. We will be learning together since we are both young in the mission. I am sorry to hear about all the little troubles that the fam has been having. I am always praying for you all. I know everything will be good. Keep pressing foward.

So, for my little message of the week, or what I learned this week: First off, I am so very thankful for the family I have, for the blessing that we have had to be sealed as a family in the Temple. Wow, I can't think of a better blessing than that. A lot of investigators have been asking about the temple and it has helped me realize how big the blessing of the Temple is. I sure am blessed. Thanks parents for being worthy to enter the temple and do that for me. Secondly and shortly, I love you guys so much. I am so greatful for the awesome family I have, and for the things I learned while growing up in such a amazing home. That sure has been a blessing in my life. I love you all. Thanks for your support. Oh by the way Mom, the package still hasn't got here, sorry ha. I love you all.
Love,
Elder Brown

Britt,
I don't have much time but that story about the bees was so funny. Tell all the boys that I love them. Thanks for remembering me sis. I love you.
Elder Brown
 
Thanks grandma and grandpa Brown for the letter, Thank you Aunt Vicky for your letter, and thank you Sister Norris for your letter. You are so sweet all of you.
Love,
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment