March 4, 2013

Am so sorry to tell everyone that I was finishing my letter and it was all deleted and I can not find it anywhere. I am very frustrated to say the least, because I was all done, like all the way done. So I am sorry I don't have any time to write now. I had some great advice for Caiden and everything, but now I don't have the time or the will to write it all again. I love you all so much. Tell Bridger happy late birthday. I love that boy so much, he is so big. This is the last week of the transfer and the training of Elder Cortez. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I love the mission with all my heart. I continue to learn and grow so much. I have learned a lot this last week about the importance of the Spirit in our lives and I sure do desire His presence and guidance as much as possible in my life. I know by that same power of the Spirit that this is God's church on the earth, that there is a prophet on this earth that guides the church. I love the gospel so much. There is nothing that will make us more happy than living this gospel and seeking the Spirit in all that we do. I love you all and I thank you so much for your prayers and support. I love you all.

Love,
Elder Brown

Please forgive me for the short letter. I feel so bad.

1. Elder Buron and I
2. Pretty Pangui





No comments:

Post a Comment