May 14, 2012

Hola Familia y Amigos,

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! It was so good to see you familia. I am so sorry if it was hard to understand me. I was speaking English to those who spoke Spanish and Spanish to those who speak English. It was Spanglish all over the place. It was so hard to speak English for that long like that ha. I kept mixing in Spanish and I was forgetting how to say things in English. I loved seeing and talking to all of you. I can't even explain how much I love all of you. That was awesome! I loved every minute of it. Everyone looked so good even if some were a little sick and broken ha. I love you all so so so so so much. There is nothing better than my fam.

It sounds like you had an awesome time there in Cali with all the ladies mamasita. That's something that all you great mothers deserved. Our ward is full of some of the greatest, most awesome people that I know. Sorry Caiden to hear about how you won't be able to play any sports for awhile. Are you able to lift, because if you can you should just start hitting up the gym a lot. That's what you and me are going to do when I get home. I am going to get you big as well as get myself back to bigger than I am now ha. We are going to wake up early in the mornings as well to study scrips together. I already have it all planned out. You are going to be the biggest, strongest and the best missionary by the time you head out ha. 

I will have to say that I am pretty jealous that the fam will be heading down to Kanab soon. I sure do love that place. I remember the last time I was there. I remember sitting in the backyard at Matt's house and I just got really emotional to realize that that was the last time I was going to be there for 2 years. No worries, yo volveré. It was weird to hear Wade speak Spanish. Those Spañards talk a lot different than the Chilenos ha. Chilenos speak terribly bad haha. Como esti po loco ha. I am also very glad to hear that the truck lives again! You are very right dad, that thing is full of memories that we just can't get rid of. Did some miracle happen when you fixed it and now it gets better gas milage, hahaha, I wish ha. That's so cool that Terence made the summer camp. Good luck to that big, huge, bearded man. 

Oh how much I love the mission. I feel like President Holland when he said, "No one has been more affected by a two year mission than I was. I feel like that and there is still so much more changing to do. So much more to learn and a whole lot of Christ-like attributes to develop. I love it here. I miss my fam and love you all so much, but I would not rather be any where else but here helping others to change their lives and in the process change my own. This time is so important to me. I don't want to miss a minute. Please continue to pray for me that I will always be able to suck every last opportunity out of this 2 years. It's short, and there is a lot of finding and bringing the Lord's lost sheep back to him. I love you all. I am doing amazing, don't worry about me ever Mother. Thanks for your motherhood ha. 
Love,
Elder Brown

If you would like to read my goal for the mission, how i want to feel at the end read Alma 26 my fav. 
 
Photos:
1.Elder Coria and me at the house of Nachos grandma in the country
2.Pretty awesome huh
3.This is what i was talking about when i said everyone goes to the campo (Country).
4.This is my favorite little girl in Chile, Carolina. She comes from the family that i said i loved so much. She is holding a note that there 14 year old left them on the fridge when she went on a trip to go to the temple. She is so cool.
5.Elder Hoybjerg and me.





Oh by the way, I went on an intercambio this past week to a sector called Las Vegas. Elder Davis served there. The mamita knew him and said that she loved him. Oh, and if you could please try to find the address of Elder Cayden Brown's mission that would be great. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment