August 6, 2012

Hola Familia y Amigos,

Como le ha ida? Todo bien aqui en calle calle. I have just got to say right now.... hahahahaha, that picture of Blake in the back yard relieving himself made me laugh so hard. That's my nephew right there, a true boy. I was glad to hear that, because before my mission he wouldn't even do boy things, ha, like instead of playing ball with me having a tea party. I am so proud of that little guy. It's amazing how mom was laughing. She really would have sent a big whap to my little bare bottom! Haha, love you mom. The pic is so funny!

Ok, now for the mother's questions. No, I have not got the thing from Brittany still, but maybe tomorrow. That's when we usually get mail. Mother, I cannot believe that it has been 300 days! It has gone by way too fast and that is crazy and kinda sad. Yes, I am getting to know the family of Mamita really well. She has lots of kids, some inactive, so that is not too good. She has a 15 year old girl, a 16 year old boy, 2 older kids that sometimes live at her house. They are both inactive and both have one kid. Those two little kids are my favorite. I always play with them. They say that the little girl who is like two is my girlfriend because she likes to play with me, haha. Mamita has one older son who lives in northern Chile. Yeah, I love President Rappleye, he is so awesome. He always teaches me tons when I get to talk to him. I don't know what is going to happen this next transfer. All I know is the mission is going to change a lot. 15 elders are going home, including two of my compsanions, E. Purser and E. Turner, as well as my buds E. Nelson and E. Coria. Then, like 20 elders are coming. Things are going to be changing up a lot. Yeah, I am eating well and everything. I take my vitamins, when I remember ha, and I write in my journal everyday without fail. I love to do that! We can drink water where ever we want. Sometimes we even drink from the gutter, haha, just kidding. The water is good here.

I can't believe that Lacee is headed to school so soon. That was fast. It's even crazier that she will be done with school. I have a lot of that ahead of me ha. Everyone is getting married!! Now Acacia, ha that is so crazy. Tell Emily to wait till I get home. I sure do love those Olympics. It's too bad I can't see them. Everyone here is watching them. As we walked by a house I saw a glimpse of the shotput! I was like, NO WAY! I had to start walking faster to not get pegged to the TV.

Well, for a little bit about this week. We focused a lot on getting people to come to church this week. We had 4 people who were commited to go. We went to go get one of them before church. But, he had been partying all night and was asleep. In the end no one showed up. That has been the hardest part for us in this sector. We will keep working hard though until we get someone there. I keep thinking to myself, ya it's hard but all the more sweet when we can see someone get baptized. I sure do miss those white clothes. It was a tuff week this week. Friday I was up all night and I started to shake with the chills and couldn't stop. At about 4 in the morning Elder Contreras woke up to go to the bathroom and I asked him for a blessing. I was able to sleep for the next three hours. Then, for the next two days my head and body hurt so bad. I have no idea how that happened, but I am back to healthy and working my bum off again. I am so very greatful for the chance to have hard times, so I can grow. I sure have seen a lot of that this past two cambios and I am so thankful for that. I feel like my spiritual tuffness, and callouses are growing, haha. I can sum all that I learned this week into a few sentances, Keep on keepin' on, when the going gets tuff the tuff get going, and the best thing for your self interest is to forget yourself. I sure do love you family.
Love,
Elder Brown

Lacee,
Wow, you are so old - going into your last year of school, haha just kidding. I can't believe it. Oh, you are so lucky that you will be amongst football soon ha. I love that game. Love you
Love,
Elder Brown

Caiden,
I am glad you had a good activity. I sure love those things. Keep on working hard now with football and do some work. I can't believe you will be going into high school, ha that's crazy.
Love,
Elder Brown

Britt and Wade,
What?? That is way too bad that Wade broke his foot! Sorry my man. That is no fun. But hey, right in time for the olympics! What great timing, an excuse to watch more, ha, if Britt lets you get away with that one.  I love to hear the funny stories about the boys, it cracks me up. I sure love your family. Thanks for always remembering me.
Love,
Elder Brown

1 We made sopiapillas and pizza one day for a family night with some members and inactive members. I learned how to do it.
2. Thats pretty much just me and Elder Contreras


No comments:

Post a Comment