April 29, 2013

Hola Familia y Amigos,

Como esta mi familia maravillosa?!! Les quiero mucho y estoy contento al escuchar que todo esta bien y les va bien con todo.

I sure do love you guys and I love to hear from you and hear about all that is happening there in O town. I cannot believe that Caiden went on a date. That is so weird to me. He is still just a little guy to me. Who is the girl that he went with? What's her name? I love Caiden's tux, haha, very classy. That is so funny. I am glad to hear that Dad is feeling good enough to do all that work in the front yard. I am glad that Mom is doing good as well, that she is just working hard. I hope that you get some rest though my sweet mother ha. I didn't hear from Brit but I am sure that they are all right and I am sure the boys are just as cute as ever.

Well, another amazing week has come and gone. I cannot believe it. Now for a little info on my comp, Elder Stanley. He is from Phoenix, Arizona and a red head. He is super funny and he has one transfer more than me in the mission. This is his first time as zone leader, so together we are learning more and more. We get along great. He likes motocross and was way into riding dirt bikes before the mission. So that is a little bit about my comp. Everything is going great. I can't remember if there was any other questions, sorry haha.

Alright, here is a little bit about the week.... THE FAMILY OF GUSTAVO IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS NEXT WEEK!!!! They had their interviews this last Saturday and they all passed. So Gustavo, JoaquĆ­n, and Sofia will be baptized this next Saturday. I am so excited. Their Mom, Wendy, is a member and we found her registros in the north and they sent them to us this last week. I love them so much. I can't wait to see them all baptized. I know that they will all make it to the temple and I am so excited for them. This next month of May is going to be so awesome. I can just feel it. I am really excited to work with Elder Stanley. We are going to work our little bottoms off, haha, and we are going to seek for the Lord's help in all we do.

It was a pretty crazy week this last week with cambios and everything. We were sending elders off doing changes with the Elders so that they weren't alone, calling taxis and getting new missionaries. It's been crazy and mixed with other little problems like missionaries houses, suitcases and all kinds of stuff, but I am glad to say that we are doing great. I love this work with all my heart!! It is going so well here in Punta Arenas. The people are amazing and there are a lot of people that are progressing towards baptism. We are just loving it here. There are hard times in the mission, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It is the best thing in the whole wide world to be able to dedicate all your time and thoughts to the work of the Lord. It's been bothering me though a little bit, thinking about what I am going to do afterwards school wise. I am not sure if I will have to do some stuff for that while out here on the mission. ( Elder Neilson's talk about working on all that stuff before the mission got here a little late for me, haha). I don't really want to think about it, but I am not sure if I will need to do something for it while I'm out here.

Well fam, I sure love you all and I am so glad to hear from you. I love you all and I want you all to know that this is the work of the Lord. I have seen His hand in it. I continue to see it almost every day and I know that He is the head of this church, and that it will continue to go forth nobley and boldly, till in has sounded into every ear. He prepares His children to hear this wonderful truth, and if we will yield to the Spirit and let Him teach, He will bring the message unto their hearts, something that we can never do. He is the teacher. I love it so much.
Love,
Elder Brown


ps. I will be calling you all by skype on the 12th of May to celebrate the life of the most wonderful woman that walks the earth, my Mother!! I love you mom. Next week I will tell you at what hour I will call.


1. Gustavo and fam
2. Elder Walker and I
3. Oh Punta Arenas



No comments:

Post a Comment