July 27, 2013



WOW!!! I don't think I have been more tired in my whole life. It's crazy, I will tell you more why a little bit later. Well, it was so good to hear from everyone in the family this week. That was sure awesome to see one little update from each one of you. I thank you all so much for remembering me and taking the time to drop me a few lines and pics. I am glad to hear that everyone is busy and doing well. Sounds like you were able to all do some fun things this last week. I sure love every single one of you. AS well as my buddies Rick and Jordan, who take the time to write me even though I am sure they have better things to do. Thanks guys, I appreciate it and I love both all so much. Thanks for your great examples and support.

That's so cool that Dad is in Mexico. It sounds like from Elder Balbuena that his house is only like an hour and a half from where Dad is right now. E Balbuena was pretty excited to see the Pics of Mexico. Thanks Mom, for sending me a package, we'll see how long it takes to get here. Caiden, I am glad to hear from you bud. Thanks for writing me as well. Thanks Britt, and of course Lacee, for taking the time to throw in a little something.

Well, I guess I will go into all that happened this last week. It was crazy. So, Mondays are always crazy here in the office because it's the rest of the missions p day, so they are all always calling to ask to do things and all kinds of stuff. That same day we received the calender of Pres. for the rest of July and August and we are supposed to organize our calendar according to his. We realized it was going to be a really busy cambio, and if we wanted to be able to go on divisions with all the ZLs we would need to leave this week to start, because the next few weeks after we weren't going to have much time. So Monday night we were on the drive for Puerto Montt. We stayed the night there in Puerto Montt and the next day we went to the District meeting there and then headed to Chiloe for divisions with the ZLs there, who happened to be E. Gardner (from my group in the MTC) and E. Virhuez. It was a great time there in Chiloe, which is an awesome place, you will have to look it up on Google. It's a big island that is in our mission; it's really pretty. We then on Wednesday headed back to Puerto Montt, where we did divisions with the ZLs in Puerto Montt east, which went really well. I got to be with my comp from the MTC, E. Cowley, so that was really cool to work with him and to see how much we have grown in the last few months. Then the next day we crossed to Puerto Montt West to do divisions with the other ZLs, those also went very well. By this time I was pretty much toast haha. The next day we headed to Puerto Varas, where we did our last divisions yesterday, ha, which were also really cool, because one of the ZLs was my buddy E. Rytting from Timp, so that was cool. Woo, then we got back this morning at about 11, bringing sandwiches to enjoy with the office Elders. Now here I am as tired as can be writing, my wonderful family. So much happened this last week that it is a little hard to explain in detail the many different things that happened. One of my favorite parts about this past week though was when E. Balbuena and I could do a "trainer and new Elders" training where we got all the missionaries in the zones where we were together and with their new comps we talked about the training program and how important it is. I sure loved doing that and looking into the eyes of all those new missionaries and just try my very best, though a pretty lame attempt, at trying to explain to them how much the mission means to me. I tried to express how the adventure that they have just begun has changed my life forever. I can't imagine not having come out here. I tried my very best to testify to them of this work and how wonderful it truly is. I hope that with the time that I have to serve the Lord all day every day will not be a waste to Him, but that I can do much good of my own free will and bring about much righteousness. There is nothing that I desire more than to learn all I can, teach all I can and to everyone I can, and try to show God that he can trust me with his errands.

Well fam, I don't know what else I can tell, besides once again bare my short testimony to you all because it seems that now that might be all I know how to do but I am for sure fine with that. I know that God blesses his children, he gives them all that they need to progress. Whether it be trials, responsibilities, missions, or any other thing, he knows what he does, and it is for our good. He surrounds us with blessing. I feel that one of the greatest blessings he has given me is since I was young I have always been surrouned by greatness. I think God does that with those he knows are going to struggle to even be good. He blessed me with the best parents, he then gave me great sisters and a brother, he blessed me with friends that always lift me up and don't let me slack, then I came out here on the mission and he did not stop to do the same, he put me in a group with 3 other guys in the MTC that were coming to this mission that from the beginning pushed me to become better. He gave me an amazing president and his wife. Every single companion that I have had has lifted me up in some way. My companion right now, E Balbuena, is the best! There could not be a better missionary than him. I feel humbled to be with him. Every week he continues to do this as I have been able to get to know more missionaries and learn from there amazing examples of faith, hope, love, diligence and much more. I feel so blessed. I love you family and friends so much.

Love,
Elder Brown

Doxey-cotton,

I sure love you man. Don´t worry man, I am sporting you from down here. I will be there to give you advice some up coming day haha. Don´t let anyone else take my place by your side as we play old school smash and talk out and council over the situations of life. I will be there haha. I love you man. Keep going strong. I wish I had time to write you all my advice in your situation but I am out of time. I love you man.
Love,
Elder Brown

Jord,
Help Rick out man haha. Ilove you man. That's too bad that Eliza is heading out to New York. But don´t worry, you got to wait for me before you go off dating a bunch of chicks and doing all that fun stuff, so it will all be good. Hold down everyone while you wait for me, don´t let anyone go off and get married haha. I love you man. Good luck in your Job.
Love,
Elder Brown






No comments:

Post a Comment