November 17, 2-11

Hola mi Familia,
  How is it going back in America? I cannot believe I am not there anymore, ha I don't know if it has fully hit me yet. It is humid here so I am always sweating. The food here is alright. I have only had two meals so far though so I can't say much. They don't like you to leave any food on your plate though so you have to make sure you eat it all, haha. Its different here and I just have to get used to it. 
   I have a native comp. and an American comp. When I am in class I'm with the American and if I am at lunch I am with the native. Their names are Elder Diez and Elder Jobs. Elder Cowley, Gardner, and Larsen are still in my district so that's good. I am not used to change, so I have to get used to that. 
  Everything is good here. We got here super late, at about 2 in the morning. Sorry I didn't call you one last time. We didn't have enough time to call. I gave my Spanish Book of Mormon away on the plane. I wasn't going to unless she showed a real desire to read, and she promised me she would, so I gave it to her. They will replace mine here. I got her information so we could get the missionaries over to her. It was a sweet experience. Good thing she spoke pretty good English haha. I talked to her about so much stuff, but we mainly focused on prayers and how God will answer your prayers and questions. She thought it was so cool and she thought the Book of Mormon was really awesome. She said just by reading the introduction she found some answers to things she had.
  Well that's all the news I really have for you right now. Everything is nice here. Its a really nice place. My p- day is on Wednesdays. Oh and don't send packages while I am in here. Thank you so much for your support. It was so good to hear your voices. I love you so so so much and am thankful for all you do.
Elder Brown
Sorry this was so short i am so tired ha going to go take a nap because they want us to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment