October 26, 2011

Hola familia come le va,

So first thing is first, I have like no time to write you so I hope I can answer as many questions as possible for you. I am just sitting in the laundry room right now and laundry is great. I actually like doing it. Everything is awesome here. P days are a little structered but usually we do what we need to, like do laundry, and write, and then we go to the temple. This lady I don't know has been sending me temple names for me and my district to do. So we have been doing those.

We are in the class a lot on normal days. We are usually there for 8 hours during the day, ha, but I don't mind because I am learning a ton. I love gym time. We have been out to the field to play soccer like twice to practice up for Peru, because I guess that's pretty much all they do all day ha. I will be able to beat Caiden when I get home ha! I have only lifted a few times and it's alright. It's nothing like what I used to do, but thats ok. I do a lot of push ups and pull ups. I have gained like 5 pounds from the food, haha. I am going to get so fat. I eat a ton ha. I don't know why I'm hungry because we are usually just sitting around studying.

The language is going pretty good. We have been teaching our teachers as investigators since we got here so we are getting better and better. Hermano Herman is one of our teachers. He lives in Orem kinda where Brittany used to live and he graduated the same year as Lacee and Brady. He graduated from Orem so he knows Brady. I thought that was pretty funny. Right now he is being an investigator that is Catholic and is good with that, so it is super hard to teach him and even get in the door but we are getting better. There is just so much I want to say to him but I can't say it in Spanish. It's tuff sometimes, but I am learning a ton and feeling the spirit all the time.

I won't have time to write Lacee back, so will you just send this to he.r I love her so much and I am so grateful for her example. Thank you so much for all the food and packages. My district loves you and I do to. Oh and also Hermano Torres, my other teacher, he loved the Banana Oatmeal cookies ha. Sister Howard sent two dozen donuts and boy was everyone loving that. She is awesome, and I am going to write her a good note.

I'm trying to think of other questions you asked me. My departure date I'm pretty sure you can just put as 12 12 because that's what it says on my address, even though Im actually leaving the 15th of November. I'm pretty excited for that. It's a little scary since I will have no clue what's going on because everything will be in Spanish. We will learn Spanish so much faster though so I'm stoked. Well I am running out of time so I will just write you a little note and send my picture card home with it. Sorry if I didn't answer all your questions and sorry for all the bad spelling. I am trying to hurry. Tell everyone I love them so much, for sure those two little nephews I love them so much. 

Yo se que Dios ama todos de nos, yo se que Jesucristo es nuestro el salvador. Yo se que la iglesia de Jesucristo es verdadero. 

I love you guys so much I will be sending a letter home today as well. Don't show my spanish to Sister Burdett haha.

Love,
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment